Friday, February 16, 2007

Trannies aren't real people

We aren't. Just face it.

I was on-line in an IRC channel tonite, one of my regular haunts. We're having polite conversation, a bunch of us, about what I don't recall now. One of the guys suddenly says "/me checks imnotaboy to see if they have a penis of a vagina."

BAM.

Right out there in the open.

I know what many of you are saying: "It's a chatroom, it's not real life." Bullshit. I have never felt so violated in my life.

This is the dread of every ts person out there, I think. I happen to be post-op, but still, to have someone want to check your panties to see what's in there is such a violation. No one would think of doing that to a woman-born woman. It's only the TSs that garner such treatment. "What's down there, anyway?" is a common enough question on people's minds that I hear it enough on blogs and comments.

I am feeling so ill. I don't feel safe. I feel violated in the worst possible way save for rape itself.

And this is someone I thought was my friend. Shows just how friends can act.

Needless to say I won't be going back to that channel for awhile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i dont really like the whole "girls born girls" label.. I mean arent all TG that are born mtf actually born girls?

Its a pity that TG are considered outside both sexes by many. it is similar to being a foreigner.

Thanks for your blog, i like it